Improving Health And Beauty With Kratom
There is a good chance that you’ve dealt with skin care issues at some point or another. You might believe that certain soaps or lotions are going to help. However, kratom could be the answer! You’ll find out why below.
The truth of the matter is that lots of people all around the world suffer from skin issues. You’re probably the same. Unfortunately, this is a serious problem and many people spend hundreds of bucks trying to remedy the issue. The skin just happens to be the largest organ.
Believe it or not, the solution that you’re after could be holistic. More and more consumers are beginning to use Kratom skin care products to fix their skin issues. Kratom offers numerous benefits for the skin tone, aches, complexion and more. If you haven’t been using Kratom for this purpose, you might want to give it a chance!
You’ll be surprised to learn that there are many different types of kratom supplies available to you. For starters, you’ll be able to find Kratom soaps. They’re very beneficial for rectifying dry and itchy skin. These products will also be able to remedy problems with the skin tone.
Most users agree that this soap is capable of fixing dry patches and so much more. Some users even recommend it for fixing breakouts. Kratom skin care products have been able to fix problems that skin care professionals cannot remedy. Its very important to use high quality kratom and buy it from a trusted kratom vendor.
Handmade Vs Store Bought
At the same time, it is vital to gain more insight into the differences of store bought soaps and handmade soaps. You’ll be surprised to learn that handmade soap is almost always better. Why? Well, the store bought soaps are going to contain tons of preservatives and chemicals that will not be beneficial at all.
In fact, they might cause more problems. More attention and precision are put into handmade soaps. Therefore, you’re going to get the specific amount of rich oils, whole butters and other ingredients that are needed. Plus, those chemicals and preservatives are going to be eliminated completely.
Most Kratom skin care product users agree too. If you have a soap allergy, you’re going to love kratom soaps. They’re safer and gentler on the skin. They’re not going to cause any skin irritation whatsoever. Users agree that Kratom soap is only going to provide benefits and no cons.
Your skin will smell amazing and your skin will be softer than ever before. Kratom soap is great, but kratom products go well beyond this limit. If you look around enough, you’ll also be able to find body oils, bath bombs, incenses and more skin care products that are made using kratom.
Heck, you can even make your own kratom soap. You just need the right ingredients.
Why Use Kratom Soaps And Skin Products?
Why would anyone want to use kratom soaps and other skin care products? The truth of the matter is that the reasons are plentiful. First and foremost, kratom soaps are going to be safer than the alternatives. They’re not going to contain any dangerous chemicals or preservatives whatsoever.
Therefore, they’re going to be far less likely to cause any problems. At the same time, they’re probably going to last much longer. These products are manufactured by hand. Therefore, you can guarantee that love and passion has been poured into them.
They’re going to be superior to the alternatives. If you’re serious about protecting your skin’s health, you owe it to yourself to use kratom soap!
(Cold Process) Kratom Body Soap Recipe
Learning the importance of each ingredient utilized in the recipe is key to understanding how it actually works. Start by collecting your supplies:
- Pint jar
- Large mixing bowl
- Quart canning jar
- Immersion blender
- Plastic wrap
- Soap drying rack
- Wax paper
- Food thermometer
- Soap mold
- Parchment paper
- Airtight container
The ingredients needed for this recipe include:
- 3/4 Cup purified or distilled water
- 2/3 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup lye (sodium hydroxide)
- 2/3 Cup olive oil
- 2/3 Cup Almond oil (can be substituted for safflower or sunflower oil)
- 1/4 Cup kratom powder
The coconut oil will help the soap produce a lather, while the olive oil will make it mild and hard. All of these ingredients will work together to create a moisturizing soap for your hands and body. Now that you have collected the ingredients and supplies for this recipe, it is time to start preparing it.
- Step 1 – Spread out the newspaper on a table to protect the surface. Don your protective gear and you will be read to begin. Measure out ¾ cup of distilled water and pour it into your quart canning jar. Add the ¼ cup of lye and mix thoroughly. Mixing the lye with water will produce a fume that will make your lungs burn, if you breathe it in. So, utilize your spoon and stand a distance from the mixture to avoid the fumes. Continue mixing until the mixture becomes clear. Allow to sit for at least 15 minutes, before moving to step 2.
- Step 2 – Poor 2/3 cups of olive oil and 2/3 cups of sunflower oil into the pint jar. Mix thoroughly and place in the microwave on high for 60 seconds. If you do not have access to a microwave, you can sit the jar in a pan of hot water to allow it to heat up. Utilize the food thermometer to check the temperature, before moving forward. The temperature should read 120 degrees Fahrenheit. If it does not, you will need to add more hot water or place it back in the microwave for another 30 seconds. Once the mixture reaches the desired temperature, you will need to let it set for about 15 minutes or as long as it takes for the temperature to drop to at least 95 degrees Fahrenheit. If you allow the mixture to drop below 95 degrees Fahrenheit, it will become crumbly and coarse.
- Step 3 – Pour the mixture, along with the water and lye, into the mixing bowl. Stir for about five minutes or until the mixture is thoroughly mixed. To receive a more thorough and quicker results, you can utilize an immersion blender instead of the spoon. To determine if the recipe is working correctly, you should monitor the color and consistency of the mixture, which should light in color and thick. Once the mixture has the same consistency and appearance as vanilla pudding, you will be ready to move on to step 4.
- Step 4 – Add the herbs to the mixture, stir for about five minutes. Pour the combined mixture into the mold and cover with plastic wrap. To speed up the process, you can wrap the mold into a towel for up to 24 hours.
- Step 5 – Place the soap on parchment paper and cut into shapes of bars. Wait four weeks before utilizing the soap, allowing to air out on a soap drying rack. Once fully cured, you can place it int an airtight contain.
After you’ve managed to make Kratom soap, it is time to clean up everything. After all, you’re going to be exposing a lot of equipment to lye. You can clean up the lye using white vinegar. Then, you can go ahead and wash everything as you would normally.
Once that has finished, you’ll want to allow everything to air dry for a few days. Otherwise, you’re going to burn your hands on the lye.