Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo Review
So you are up for a hair follicle drug test and you go searching around online. You find loads of Zydot Ultra clean shampoo reviews. You give it a try, and fail the test.
So what’s going on? Well, the problem is that Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo actually doesn’t really work on its own. I know that’s probably a crazy thing to say at the start of will be a positive Zydot Ultra clean detox shampoo review, but it’s the truth.
This products strength is not in what it does on its own, but what it does in combination with other products to get you through a hair follicle drug test.
It’s actually a key component of two of the most widely used hair cleansing methods, the Jerry G method, and the Macujo method.
These methods have been around quite a long time now, and are proven to work, especially the Macujo method.
So the key point that the start of this review of how to use Zydot Ultra clean, is that you need to be making it part of the Macujo method for it to work and get you through a drug test.
What Is Zydot Ultra Clean Detox Shampoo?
Zydot Ultra clean shampoo has been around for a long time but as a very mixed set of reviews on Amazon. These reviews are generally unfair, because it’s a good detox product. It’s just that the people who have used it have expected miracles from it.
It’s meant to be a complete system the cleaning the hair. It consists of:
- Shampoo, which is meant to remove external barriers to the hair
- Hair purifier, used to penetrate into the hair shaft to remove toxins
- Conditioning pack, this is well, just conditioner to be honest
We will go through the steps to use in a moment, but the point is you should use the whole system at once, on the morning of your drug test. But doing that on its own isn’t enough, you have to do other things before the morning of your test.
Now the company says it will give a moneyback guarantee if it doesn’t work, but how are you going to prove that you used the shampoo on its own? There’s no point in worrying about the moneyback guarantee, you simply have to understand the strengths of the shampoo and use them.
Instructions For Using Zydot Ultra Clean
The instructions for using Zydot detox shampoo are pretty straightforward:
- Wash your hair thoroughly using the shampoo. Make sure the hair is wet and only use half of the shampoo pack. If you have really long hair you might have to use a whole pack, which means you’ll need to buy two packs of the product.
- Wash and rinse hair thoroughly for a few minutes then apply the purifying pack. Use the whole pack and make sure you massage it right into the scalp for a few minutes. Really work it through, and finish by combing through your hair as well.
Leave in your hair for around 10 minutes and then rinse it out thoroughly.
- Use the second half of the shampoo pack and do exactly as you did in the first step. Again, make sure to rinse everything everything out thoroughly.
- Apply the conditioner through the hair and leave that in around 15 minutes. This will keep your hair in really good condition as long as you work it in thoroughly and wash it out thoroughly.
Some people make the mistake of re-contaminating themselves after using whatever product or method they use. Don’t make that mistake, always buy new comb, and keep your hair away from clothing and other places where you might pick up toxins in the hair again.
If you do it right, the whole process will take about 45 minutes.
Does Ultra Clean Shampoo Work?
Well, this is the million-dollar question, and unfortunately I’m going to have to say that the answer to the question does Ultra clean shampoo work is no. But that’s not the whole story as I said at the start.
It doesn’t work on its own. Despite what the company say, it simply will not get you through a drug test. You might get lucky if you are a really light smoker or user, but generally it just doesn’t have the power to strip away the toxins.
Why Are There So Many Negative Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo Reviews
In order to get rid of toxins from the hair, you have to understand how they get in there in the first place.
Basically, toxins get into the bloodstream and collect at the base of the hair follicles. When the hair grows, the toxins are trapped in it, forming an ongoing record of your drug use through the metabolites present in the shafts of hair.
In order to get rid of these metabolites, a toxin ridding shampoo has to:
- Open up the top layer of the hair shaft called the cuticle
- Have the strength to clean out the metabolites in the hard layer underneath, called the cortex
- Thee soft and conditioning enough to allow the cuticles to close up again without damage.
On its own, this shampoo just doesn’t do that. Which is why it has mixed reviews on Amazon. So let’s look at how you can use Zydot Ultra clean detox shampoo in a way that makes it an incredibly powerful tool.
Zydot Ultra Clean + Macujo Method = Best Chance
The key to using this shampoo is to understand that you will not get through a hair follicle drug test using on its own. You have to use it as part of the Macujo method.
Now I’ve already written a detailed set of instructions for the Macujo method which you can read by clicking here, but briefly they are:
- Stop using marijuana, or taking other drugs.
- Massage vinegar into wet hair.
- Use Clean & Clear pink on your hair.
- Wash your hair twice with the old style formula Aloe Rid toxin removing shampoo.
- Wash your hair with Tide liquid laundry detergent.
- This is the one a lot of people don’t do. On the morning of your test, after having done the previous steps of the Macujo method several times on the days leading up to your test, wash your hair using Zydot Ultra clean.
This is your insurance policy and it will help to wipe out the last toxins that might be lurking in your hair. Unfortunately this treatment requires Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo which isn’t cheap.The Aloe Toxin Rid& Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo combo costs 235$.
Zydot Ultra shampoo clean reviews are generally incomplete. The bottom line is that Ultra clean shampoo does work as long as you use it as part of a method that really strips the toxins from the hair. Using a on its own is not enough.